NeuVector Kubernetes Security Rodeos are free, instructor-led, online sessions designed for those that are new to NeuVector by SUSE or container security but are also great for practitioners at all levels.
This hands-on workshop will help give you a basis to put together the right tools to be able to plan for the security strategy fit for your environment.
Who should attend? This workshop is designed for those in Development, Operations, Security or Management. These fun, interactive and informative sessions will help you, and your organization, determine the best security solution for your Kubernetes and other containerized workloads. All with far less burden than you would imagine!
- Modern Day Challenges with Container Security
- Establishing and Enforcing Zero-Trust Boundaries Within Your Clusters
- Container-Native DLP (Data Loss Prevention) and Network Micro segmentation
- Eliminate Risk Across Your SDLC
- Up-to-date browser
- Familiarity with containerization and Kubernetes concepts and terms
- Security concepts helpful
- Air-Gapped Deployments
- Robust Admission Control
- NeuVector is Open Source!